Sunday, August 1, 2010

Overwhelmed!

I just took a trip to the wonderful store of TJ Max and bought my first piece of luggage. You could probably fit a small country in this thing. Actually, I have tried and both my dog and cat can fit in it... at the same time (they weren't as fond of this discovery as I was). I wonder if my host family would mind. Just kidding... ;]


Sarah Jean <3




Actually they have an adorable dog already.

Meet Chocola. Mr. Fujimura says she is "part of the family" and she's 11 years old.

Aw <3









Fujimura house.

Big? Yes. 

I'll be getting a single room. Which I'm so happy for, not that I would mind having to share it. 











And here... is the uniform.


As you can see, the uniform is extremely attractive. I've never worn one before... and at least now I won't be ten+ minutes late for class trying to figure out what to wear.









But for now, I really am overwhelmed.
Still so extremely excited though.

Til later.
-Alexa 


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahah i love you alexa. and btw im assuming when you said He's 16 (likes me!) and is in the astronomical club." you meant "like me"... you may want to change that. but otherwise i looove your blog and will be checking it all the time :]

Allison